Thursday 27 November 2014

My mother passed away, we sold her home and the realtor would like my sisters and I to sign the deed, putting the house into trust before we...

Question

My mother passed away, we sold her home and the realtor would like my sisters and I to sign the deed, putting the house into trust before we close on the home. What would the purpose be for this?



Answer

If the house was in a living trust and you and your sisters were successor trustees, it would make sense that you would sign the deed. If its not in trust, that may be more complicated. Visit kliszlaw.com to discuss the situation. Tim Klisz



Answer

I would need more information to properly advise you. Please contact me so I can help give you the most accurate answer to your interesting question.

Jules N. Fiani

586-457-5501



No comments:

Post a Comment