Saturday 1 November 2014

My Boyfriends ex wife and her new husband live the original family home still owned by my boyfriend and his ex with their 2 children. New hu...

Question

My Boyfriends ex wife and her new husband live the original family home still owned by my boyfriend and his ex with their 2 children. New husband is getting somewhat combative when my boyfriend arrives for child visitation. My question is can a restraining order be garnered to push new husband out of the still jointly owned home. They have been married for 1 year.



Answer

So, boyfriend's ex-wife's new "hubbie" is to be pushed out of

his marital abode for allegedly "getting somewhat combative" when

your boyfriend arrives at the house for his scheduled visitation?

No, on these tenuous (not to mention ambiguous) facts, I don't think so.



No comments:

Post a Comment