Friday 27 March 2015

My son has been vomiting for over 7 months his dad will not get him medical treatment do I have to take him home

Question

My son has been vomiting for over 7 months his dad will not get him medical treatment do I have to take him home



Answer

I'm not sure what you are asking. Perhaps you should re-write your question.

You need to take this child to a doctor. It sounds like he has a potentially serious medical problem. If the child is seriously ill, an emergency room cannot turn him away.

As a parent you should have the right to take the child to a medical care provider - emergency room or any doctor.

If you don't understand what to do then you need to meet in person with a family law attorney in your area.

Look on this website & on www.avvo.com to find an attorney to help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment