Wednesday 26 February 2014

How can I avoid an x girlfriend from constantly trying to get me in trouble by saying I am harassing or following her when I am not. She has...

Question

How can I avoid an x girlfriend from constantly trying to get me in trouble by saying I am harassing or following her when I am not. She has a retraining order against me but will not leave me alone. I ignore her text messages. It is worrying my parents now because the police has been to our driveway several times just to ask me questions.



Answer

First - go on your phone's website and block her from calling or texting you. You need to keep a log of where you are and with whom - at least for now - to protect yourself. Also, you might contact a lawyer to send her a cease and desist letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment