Monday 6 October 2014

what can i expect if my conviction for battery on a leo and resisting arrest w/violence is reverse and remanded for a new trial ?

Question

what can i expect if my conviction for battery on a leo and resisting arrest w/violence is reverse and remanded for a new trial ?



Answer

You can expect that you will be retried. Although, depending on the reason the Appellate Court reversed, you may be offered a decent plea, or you may not be offered any plea at all. There are many factors which come to play, including what jurisdiction you have been charged in, the particular judge, the prosecutor, and the wishes of the law enforcement officer.

If you would like to talk about your particular situation, please feel free to give me a call at your convenience. You can call me at 813-374-2216, or e-mail me at [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment